Wednesday 11 February 2015

Review | Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


Hi everyone! So since I have an obsession with mascara and love trying out different ones, I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new Maybelline Lash sensational mascara. 

What it claims to do: "Volumize lashes from root to tip" 
Price: £5.99 on offer at Boots

The thing that really sold me with this mascara was the brush, there are two curves, one with small bristles and another with long. The small bristles are great for getting to the root of your lash line and the long are great to fan out your lashes. The brush glides through your lashes smoothly, coating them from root to tip which gives a lifted and separated look. 


From the very first application I loved it, my lashes were instantly separated, longer and fuller. My lashes never once looked clumpy even on the second coat. I've been wearing this for the past few days and I have experienced no flaking or smudging, just perfect lashes!
I give this mascara a 10/10! I would definitely purchase this again. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good drug store mascara at an affordable price. 

Have you tried this mascara yet? Let me know!