Wednesday 18 February 2015

Review | W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara


Hi Everyone!
So I'm doing another blog post... about another mascara. As I have said in a previous post, I have an obsession with them so I am constantly buying new ones to try out! 
I have seen a lot of people talking about the W7 "Absolute Lashes" mascara and how its an obvious but good dupe for benefits "They're real". I decided to purchase it and give it a whirl as I have been eyeing up benefits for quite a while, but couldn't bring myself to splurge out £19.50


I wore this for the first time today and I absolutely love it! The wand is quite small but it separates lashes perfectly, thickens and lengthens them without looking clumpy. Although I found that it holds curls well it didn't create one, therefore I would recommend to curl your lashes before applying the mascara.
I really like the packaging, its obvious that W7 have copied benefit as there packaging is almost identical. Despite them copying, they have done a good job at creating something as good as high end at an affordable price. For £3.50 this mascara is amazing and I suggest everyone gives it a try. 
Have you tried this product yet? Let me know! 

No comments :

Post a Comment