Sunday 8 March 2015

Review & Swatches | Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 2


Hi girlie's!
I have a few Makeup Revolution products, but no eyeshadow palettes from them therefore I decided to pick up the Redemption Iconic 2 palette and give it a go. I decided to get this one as I have heard a lot about it and It's a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette which I do not own as yet, so getting this drug store version was a must. I love how affordable Makeup Revolution is, they create such good quality make-up at an amazing price! 

 This palette contains two matte shades and ten shimmers. I do prefer matte eyeshadows so I do  wish there was more in this palette but for £4.00 I cannot really complain. All the shades are beautiful, there is a wide variety of colours to choose from which you could incorporate into any look. Even though the packaging is quite plain and nothing too fancy, I actually quite like it. I like how there is a window so I can see each shade easily without having to open it. 
Unfortunately, I do not own the Urban Decay Naked 2 otherwise I would of compared the two palettes together. From other peoples blog posts who have both palettes, you can quite clearly see how similar they are! 

I'm so glad I purchased this palette and it will definitely be the palette I grab for in a morning for sure. Next on my wish list is the Iconic 3 palette (Naked 3 Dupe).
I purchased this palette from Superdrug for £4.00 (Link here)
It is also available on the Makeup Revolution website (Link here)
Have you tried this product? What Makeup Revolution products do you think I should try next?

6 comments :

  1. great review, can't believe this product is so cheap! The colours are so pretty. would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I really want...maybe even NEED...this palette. So pretty! Great post!
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! Yeah, you definitely NEED to get this! haha x

      Delete
  3. I have been looking everywhere for dupes of the Urban Decay range and after reading your post, I'm definitely picking this up on my travels tomorrow and £4 is a bargain!

    If you want to check out my blog: http://hannah-lavender.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete